lunedì 14 dicembre 2015

The 25 Most Huggable Pokémon

http://ift.tt/1RNHKFI

Original 151 only. See Least Huggable here.

Poliwhirl

Poliwhirl

Not as mean as Poliwrath or as gross and slippery as Poliwag, Poliwhirl is the perfect Poli- to hug.

The Pokémon Company International

Farfetch'd

Farfetch'd

I really appreciate Farfetch'd's moxie and persistence, despite being endangered and hunted for its deliciousness. I would gladly give it a hug of respect.

The Pokémon Company International

Mewtwo

Mewtwo

I think it would take a lot to convince Mewtwo to hug you, making the sentiment behind it all the stronger once it actually happened.

The Pokémon Company International

Wigglytuff

Wigglytuff

I want to hug Wigglytuff in such a way as to boop my nose against its hair doodle thing. Is that weird?

The Pokémon Company International


View Entire List ›