venerdì 8 gennaio 2016

Here Is A Handy Collection Of Oscar Isaac Singing Things

http://ift.tt/1RpROWz

SING TO ME, BEAUTIFUL ANGEL OF MUSIC.

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and though I have no scientific backing for this, I think that spending my weekend listening to Oscar Isaac sing things is going to heal all of the wounds in my soul.

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and though I have no scientific backing for this, I think that spending my weekend listening to Oscar Isaac sing things is going to heal all of the wounds in my soul.

NightLab / Via youtube.com

His voice will float over all of the emotional pocks of my heart and it will be like I have been born anew, somehow standing in line to buy tickets to see The Force Awakens for the fifth time.

His voice will float over all of the emotional pocks of my heart and it will be like I have been born anew, somehow standing in line to buy tickets to see The Force Awakens for the fifth time.

CBS Films

Join me in trying to exorcise everything in this universe that is not Oscar Isaac singing.

Join me in trying to exorcise everything in this universe that is not Oscar Isaac singing.

TheNightLab / Via youtube.com


View Entire List ›